Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I have often been accused of being a bitter person, this is a charge that I can not defend, because it is indeed true. However, I have decided that for once in the history of this blog...nay in my life I will write something that is positive. This was not easy task, as I hate almost everything. What could I possibly write about that would make me feel positive? The answer: $5.50 DVDs at Wal-Mart. If you have never been to Wal-Mart, then I urge you all to look past any prejuidices you might have against the place and stop on it to look at their $5.50 bin; chances are you will find something good. A good deal of my DVD collection I purchased from the $5.50 bin. I found the following films lying in the bin:

Hot Shots
Magnum Force
The Enforcer
Where Eagles Dare
The Outlaw Josey Wales
Batman: The Movie
Rambo: First Blood, Part II
Rambo III
Silver Streak

Many of these DVDs need a home, therefore please find it in your heart to walk into a nearby Wal-Mart and purchase some. They will bring you great joy. I know they have brought me great joy.

1 comment:

Matthew Majewski said...

I will say though Goggins, you aren't bitter to be trendy, you truly are bitter, and thats what makes you awesome.

The 5.50 bin is a delightful treat.