Sunday, February 26, 2006

A FILM REVIEW!

Wow, I love romantic comedies. If you love romantic comedies too, then I highly recommend you rent 13 Going on 30, it is a sheer delight from beginning to end. It's the kind of film that you just can watch over and over, with out ever tiring of. I remember this one time I was watching 13 Going on 30, and this dude came in and said, "Why are you watching this flick? It's for chicks!" I replied,"Because it's a good movie!" Then he punch me in the stomach and told me to start watching guy films. I called him a bitch and continued watching 13 Going on 30.
I called up my girlfriend and I asked her if she wanted to come over, just so I could have an excuse to watch it again. She said she didn't want to watch 13 Going on 13, in fact she said shedespised the movie, because I watched it so much. I realized we could never work out as a couple, so I broke up with her; I cheered myself up by watching 13 Going on 30. It's not as good as My Big Fat Greek Wedding, but it's damn near close.
I give a grand total of four stars.
Next week I will review the much beloved classic: She's All That.

No comments: