Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Today, I decided that instead of sitting on my ass, watching TV, I would go out and get some exercise.I put on my jogging pants and headed towards the door. When I got outside, I realized it was way too cold for jogging, so I went back in doors. I decided to go to the gym and lift some weights, but realized that I didn't have the muscles to lift weights. I thought I would exercise my intellect by reading a book, however I only got up to the third paragraph before I started to fall asleep. I then decided that I would watch an art film, that would surely exercise my intellect, however it was way too boring. I decided to watch Teen Wolf and analyze it, but I stopped analyzing it five minutes into the film, and focused all my energy on watching the movie and eating popcorn at the same time. In the end I wound up watching a stupid movie while sitting on a comfy chair. This was quite the eventful day.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

I hope you're not too tired after such a physically and emotionally taxing day. You must be a Navy Seal to make it througha day like that.