Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The five worst movies of all time by Random IMDB User

1. Dr. Stragelove - Tis movie is so gay. I did not get that scene in which that guy rides bomb. STUPID. The box said it was a comedy, but I did nawt laugh once. Give me Little Nicky instead, that movie is hilarious.

2. King Kong (the stupid old one) This movie suckd. It's efect were not as good as the Peter Jackzon verzion. I was so disappointed.

3. Gremblins - This movie needs to be remade with computer effects. I hat puppet effects ,there not as cool as computers.

4. The Godfather - SNOOOZE! It was no Scarface. This movie is boring. Not enough action and blood, not to mention nudity. I didn't even make it to the end.

5. Jaws - wtf? This movie sooooo bad. I mean, it was like a poor man's Deep Blue Sea! That movie was awesome. The sharks in that movie were BAD ASS, like Vince Vauhn. The shark in Jaw was so fake. I mean, it sucked. I kept laughing at how stupid it looked. WTF? I mean seriously, waht the fuk?

Note: The opinions expressed by Random IMDB user are not those of this blog.

No comments: