Tuesday, October 17, 2006


I hate George W. Bush, therefore I am a good person.

I hate George W. Bush. He's a Nazi! Anybody who supports Bush is a horrible person, where as I am a good person. I don't believe in war, I'm for peace and love. Bush hates peace! He hates peace, because peace is something you can't tax, man. He hates love, because love has no price tag. What ever Bush can't buy he hates.
I oppose Bush, which makes me one righteous dude.
Yesterday, I saw a minority on the street and gave him a dollar. I told him it must be hard living in poverty. He told me that he didn't need my dollar and that he was working a full time job. I admired his courage and optimism; here was a man living at the bottom of the barrel and yet he refused my assistance. He wanted to make it on his own. Wow, what an inspiration. However, I insisted that he keep the dollar and walked away feeling good about myself. I'd like to think I am making a difference in this world. You don't see Bush and his mindless supporters wanting to make a difference. They represent death, where as my liberal colleagues and I represent life. Look, another minority! I better take care of him, because he can't take care of himself. Hey minority let me buy you a dinner! No, don't run away, I want to help you. WAIT! I wonder why they keep refusing my help!
Look at the time, I got to be at an anti-war rally in fifteen minutes. Look out Bush, the revolution is here! Viva la Revolution!

No comments: