Sunday, November 16, 2008

I was betrayed!

I thought if I voted for Barack Obama I would get laid. I never really had an interest Obama until I saw this hottie on Water Street with an Obama T-shirt; it was then I realized that if I endorsed Obama I might get laid. I picked up an Obama T-shirt and other memorabilia, wore them to bars, and would engage in pro-Obama talks with various cuties. However, these conversations usually feel flat after thirty seconds, so I decided that if I was going to get laid for certain, I would genuinely have to vote for Obama. It wasn't enough to say I supported him, I had to put my money where my mouth was. So I voted for Obama and proceeded to tell every hottie in the neighborhood about it. They usually just smiled at me and said, "Great job!" That was it! Man, I feel betrayed. What good is voting for candidate if doesn't get you laid! I hate Barack Obama! I hate life! I hate that stupid female that got me into this mess in the first place. NAWT KEWL, BRO!

5 people have commented on this post:

Obama08 wrote:
LOL@ur post dude.

Deathmaiden23.78 wrote:
I hate life 2.

Jacksparrowisgod wrote:
Obama 4ever!

Brett'saJet18 wrote:
It's alright McCain, there's always next election. You win some, you lose some. LOL.

BaldingWaterStreetBro wrote:

I too voted for Obama hoping it would get me laid. My bros and I went bar hopping wearing our Obama T-shirts, but the only response we got was, "Nice T-shirt boys!" It was nawt kewl. It just was nawt kewl. My bros and I then went back to our dorm room and watched Die Another Day. Halle Berry is hawt. I would totally hit that. Then we got drunk! BAD ASS, just like Matt Hasselbeck...or is it Matt Cassell? I don't know any more. BRO!





No comments: