Thursday, January 19, 2006

Burger King kicks ass! I know this is a statement that many people will disagree with, however this is my blog and in my opinion Burger King kicks ass!
Here is my proof:
- When Lord of the Rings came out, Burger King came out with nifty Lord of the Rings glass goblets that could also light up. I got the Gandalf and the Arwen goblets. Who who can forget the awesome slogan, "They're not to behold, they're to be held." Sheer genius! I remember one time Kevin Neville and myself decided to eat some Burger King while watching Fellowship of the Ring and it made the movie ten times better!
- Whoppers. I don't even have to explain this comment, they are delicious. The Burger King on Bluemound has a special on Whoppers, two for three dollars.
- Star Wars action figures. During Episode III, you could get mini-Star Wars action figures ONLY at Burger King. It totally kicked ass!
- The Gilbert Burger. For those who don't remember, when Gilbert Brown was on the Packers, Burger King had the Gilbert Burger named after the man himself. I never had the burger, but if Gilbert Brown liked it, then it must have been good.
-A triple Whopper can last you a week. After eating it, you have no desire what so ever to eat or look at food, because you are so full.

OK, these are lame reasons, but I don't care. Burger King kicks ass!

4 comments:

Dave said...

I have eaten a triple whopper meal twice. The first time was a contest with two of my friends and I which I recorded with a few photos. We all finished and wore our crowns the rest of the day. The second time I was just feeling hungry and for less than a dollar I could upgrade my double whopper to a triple so I went for it. I managed to finish the triple Whopper, as my roommate put it, "disturbingly fast" and then proceed to gobble down my fries and drink.

I have been challenged to eat the 36 piece Chicken Fries meal that is intended for parties and I am planning on attempting it soon, however, it seems like less food than a triple whopper meal though.

Bryan Goggins said...

Like you Dave, I have tried the triple Whopper twice and it was enough food to last me a LONG time. Triple Whoppers kick ass! I have yet to try the Chicken fries, but rest assured, one of these days I will and I'm sure it will be wonderful experience.

Dave said...

I tackled the chicken fries meal the other day. I bought a large fry as well because the chicken fries didn't feel all that heavy. They're not bad for the first 15-20 or so, but then they start tasting horrible. The horrible taste, combined with their ever-cooling state makes the meal much harder than a triple whopper meal to finish and it's also like $3 or $4 more.

Unknown said...

I in fact have had the Gilbert Burger, if you may remember Goggins, I did work at Burger King in Port Washington at one time. While there or shortly afterwards the Gilbert Burger came out. Now this was no ordinary burger it was a double burger with double everything. I still think it doesn't have anything on the triple whopper. Speaking of which, I'm going out to get the Triple right now. Cheers!