Thursday, January 19, 2006

I hate the movie going experience. Have you ever gone to a movie only to be constantly distracted by some sickly old man hacking up a lung? Or to be distracted by the chatter of stupid high school students, who are more interested in checking their overpriced cell phones than watching the film they paid $8.75 to see? What's even more annoying is when irresponsible parents drop their children off at the theatre and take forever in picking their children up. The children wait and wait, but the parents don't show, then the children decide they should be as loud and obnoxious as possible, so you constantly have to tell them to shut up. I've gone off topic. The only time I can enjoy a movie is when the theatre is empty, because then I don't have to worry about annoying distractions. Though, I admit I haven't actually seen a movie in months, because I don't have any desire to see films like Cheaper By the Dozen 2, Glory Road, King Kong and Chronicles of Narnia. In the case of the first two films, some one would actually have to pay me to see them. In the case of King Kong, I've seen the original version, therefore I do not need to see a three hour remake. As for Narnia, it looks better than King Kong, but that's not saying much.
Movies are shittier than ever! However on the bright side, at least there are no Jessica Simpson films in the works. Or are there?

No comments: